Green Wellies and Baler Twine Forum Index Green Wellies and Baler Twine
Field Sports, Shooting, Fishing - Country Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RIGHT
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Green Wellies and Baler Twine Forum Index -> The Staff Room -> Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparky
Farm Hand

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:51 am    Post subject: RIGHT  Reply with quote

i think everyone should come back to this forum

i love this forum it has been the only one i hav felt part of and i miss it  Crying or Very sad so please lets all get back on it and forget about any bad times
hillbilly
Country Bumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree Cool  Laughing
digger
Rural Thoughts

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you need to introduce a little humor into the forum.

Idea Sparky,,,,,,tell em all if they come back and be nice to each other you   will steak down your main street in your under pants and post pictures to prove it,   Shocked  Shocked  Laughing  Laughing .

Sorry Sparky, I am to new to this forum to be saying stupid things like that.

Just had a worrying thought,,,,,Sparky,,,, I hope you are a male because if I have just said this to a female I think I might erase myself  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed
lefthandandy
86 watts somewhat less enlightened..

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

totally agree 100% Very Happy
sparky
Farm Hand

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am going out next week so anything can happen
but last time i done it i got a mile and a bit before i got arrested

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree it would be nice to find more activity on here, I think the format is fine just a lack of interest, why?
hillbilly
Country Bumpkin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to much negative ness,people trying to get oneupmanship on others.maybe,you get it werever you go,some people are just set on corruption of others enjoyment.no names mentioned,no blame aimed,no one offended,but i said it.this is just my oppinion,of which we are all entiteled. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Shocked

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say that there are some lovely people on here and when I posted a query on building in the help section I got some really helpful and constructive (pardon the pun Laughing ) advice which helped me solve a really tricky problem with - thanks again folks Laughing
Issy
Tractor Driver

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree - More effort everyone  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Jonty
Artificial Inseminator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hillbilly wrote:
to much negative ness,people trying to get oneupmanship on others.maybe,you get it werever you go,some people are just set on corruption of others enjoyment.no names mentioned,no blame aimed,no one offended,but i said it.this is just my oppinion,of which we are all entiteled. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Shocked

Well you know what you can do with your opinion don't you Wink

I think you're right HB, we do have the odd occasion when people can't see past their own view point, but hey, as long as there's no malice, no harm done.  Let's face it, it would be a pretty dull forum if we all agreed all the time. That said, the mods and admin do all try and ensure that there is nothing offensive or out of order posted which would be against the spirit of what GWBT is trying to achieve.

What we do need is new blood, if we can reach out to a wider audience of like minded people, there should be greater input and a broader range of topics for discussion.

So folks, we can either sit on our backsides and twiddle our thumbs or we can try and encourage new members.  If any of you visit other fora, please feel free to put a link to GWBT in your signature (might not go down too well on OTG that one!!).  Also, mention us to your shooting buddies next Saturday down the clay ground or even over an udder to a colleague in the milking parlour - wherever you  feel there may be someone who could contribute, don't hesitate to suggest us to them.

We probably all do things on a daily basis which would be of interest to others so maybe next time you pick up your fishing rod/gun/egg basket etc, also grab your camera and tell us about it.

Soap box has been removed now so I'll leave you to it.

Cheers folks and thanks for the support, GWBT is what we all make it.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Green Wellies and Baler Twine Forum Index -> The Staff Room -> Lounge All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: