Green Wellies and Baler Twine Forum Index Green Wellies and Baler Twine
Field Sports, Shooting, Fishing - Country Life

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Join! (free) Join! (free)  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SAD DAY FOR TRAVELLERS
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Green Wellies and Baler Twine Forum Index -> The Staff Room -> The Bar
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lefthandandy
86 watts somewhat less enlightened..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: SAD DAY FOR TRAVELLERS  Reply with quote

courts today ruled the dale farm site in basildon where 1000 gipsys live have to be moved,but to where,the travellers  say they will form a barricade  with their children ,mabey they might end up in sunny southend-on-sea Confused
Calli
Drama Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard this on the news, they have no where to go so what else can they do?
sellickbhoy
Dung Shoveller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, surely the name "the travellers" would suggest they would be moving on any way - otherwise, they'd be the "settlers"

no???
Quixote
Laird

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good point Laughing
ratman
Stable Hand

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon they should have little to worry about, after all the taxes and NI contributions they have paid the goverment will help them out won't they.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live near them and the whole lot are not much better than animals.
They have illegally built on Green Belt Land, turned the area into virtually a lawless, police no go area. The filth and mess is undescribeable, play try to find a taxed or insured motor.
They need schools? The local one which they have virtually taken over because the local villages have gradually moved their kids away from the abuse and bullying has one of the highest non-attendance rates in the country. The poor single mums, my arse. Partners working everywhere apart from where they can get caught while the sluts they live with, claim every single benefit that their lies will get them. Er. Shouldn't you pay something in before you draw out?
The sooner they all piss off back to Ireland, the better but I suppose even their own wouldn't want this sub-species back.
If they, as threatened, fight back with every weapon they can lay their hands on I hope our  boys give back, with interest and F**K the PC Brigade.

Do I feel sorry for them? F**k Off and Eat S**T.

Try having thousands, because it's only the families that have ignored planning being evicted, living on your doorstep and perhaps you will not be so pink and fluffy towards them.
lefthandandy
86 watts somewhat less enlightened..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

would i be right in saying baz that you will be pleased  when they move on tongue7  tongue7
ratman
Stable Hand

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said that man  salute
Trouble is now they will move on and become a problem elsewhere. Our taxes will now have to pay to clear up the crap they leave behind etc.
Recently there was a job advertised in our local paper for a gypsy camp welfare officer. The post would entail looking after the needs and welfare of the residents on a mobile home site, incidentally notorious for all the usual reasons. The job pays 28 grand a year  Shocked Please apply to the local authority etc. More of our taxes being wasted for reasons we all know why.

BAZZER FOR PRIME MINISTER ON THIS ONE  Very Happy
monkeybum
Veterinary Assistant

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but I agree with Baz on this point. Shocked  I know Baz it shocked me too! They descend on Hexham once a year and stay in lay-bys and God do they make a right bloody mess. It costs the council or should I say our taxes thousands every year to clear up their bloody mess.
Quixote
Laird

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Filthy, lazy, uncouth & thuggish wastels, the lot of 'em! And it's our taxes that pay their damn benefits! It infuriates me that scum like this are tolerated in our society, it really does. It's not as if it were only one or two individuals that behave that way either.............it's an entire bloody community that are getting away with treating the law & the public with utter contempt.

Gas the bloody lot of them, I say. They're never going to contribute anything of worth to this world, but merely continue to breed more of the same parasites that are going to suck the life out of whatever area they descend on   Evil or Very Mad

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Green Wellies and Baler Twine Forum Index -> The Staff Room -> The Bar All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: